Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hello Everyone! I am Cindy!

 
Welcome to my blog, Forever Families! 
I am writing this blog to let everyone know that they 
can have a happy marriage and a happy family!
Yes, it is possible!
 
A little about myself. 
I am a wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister, homemaker, caregiver, church teacher, substitute teacher, and student.
I wear a lot of hats in my life! 
However, I wouldn't  be as  happy if I didn't 
have them in my so called "hat box". 
You see this is my life and I enjoy it. 
 
I think I mentioned that I was a student. 
I attend Brigham Young University Idaho. 
I am a Marriage and Family Major. 
I am learning many wonderful things and many new insights about what life is like in a marriage and family. 
 
I feel that I have some expertise in this field.
 I have been married for 28 years! 
For those 28 years I have been best friends with 
a man that I call my husband. 
 
For nearly 26 years, I have been friends 
with 3 other folks, called my kids! 
Just recently, we added a wonderful new daughter-in law! 
 
Life really can't get much better or can it? 
That is the question I hope to find the answer too!
 
I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. 
I hope you will be able to learn from it as well. 
Thank you for joining in with me!  

Here is my wonderful family
 hanging out with the Australian Bee Gees! 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment